Photo Competition is on again
The very successful photo competition held last year by Rowing ACT is up and running again this year. We invite you to submit your PHOTOS AND VIDEOS to the 2018 photo & video competition via Facebook or email by 31 March 2018.
Anyone can enter – rowers, coaches, officials or spectators. All entries must be related to rowing in the ACT (e.g. photographs or videos from training, regattas or club events) or ACT rowers at interstate and/or international events.
The rules are simple:
- Get creative! We want to see what rowing means to you. This includes photos or videos of ACT rowers, coxswains, officials, coaches and spectators taken at training, local/interstate/national/international regattas or other rowing events.
- Send your entries to Rowing ACT via Facebook messenger or email (email@example.com) by 31 March 2018.
- By entering the competition, you agree to the Conditions of Entry (posted in this event) so please have a read.
- Get voting – vote for your favourite photos and videos by ‘Liking’ them on the Facebook Photo Competition album.
Be in the running to win. We want to see the images streaming in.
– The photo with the most ‘Likes’ at the end of each month will be named the monthly winner and will be featured as the Rowing ACT cover photo for the following month.
– The photo and video with the most ‘Likes’ on the day before the Annual Rowing ACT presentation will be will be announced the winners of the Rowing ACT 2018 Photo Competition
– Prizes for winners are to be advised.
You can read the full terms and conditions here.
This is the winning 2016 photo which was taken by Nick Hunter.