Vacancy: Rowing Director – Nudgee College, Brisbane
Rowing Director – Nudgee College, Brisbane
The Rowing Director is responsible for the ongoing leadership and development of a highly successful program. We are seeking an applicant who has the capacity to lead our rowing community, manage the program and continue to build on our recent successes:
- 200+ boys in the program
- Active and united Parent Support Group
- GPS Overall (Old Boys Cup) Champions – 6 times in the last 7 years
- GPS Head of River (O’Connor Cup) Champions – 7 times in the last 15 years, including four of the last five consecutive titles
- National Schoolboy VIII Champions 2015
- Multiple state and national champions, including numerous Australian representatives
For more detailed information please read the attached Position Description.
This position has a commencement date of 10 September 2018. The date can be negotiated, with good reason.
Applications close 9 July 2018, with interviews conducted in the week of 16 July 2018.
To apply, send your resume and a cover letter, explaining your experience and skills, to email@example.com