Individuals Coronavirus Undertaking
In light of the current issues around COVID-19 (Coronavirus), Rowing ACT is putting in place a series of mitigation measures to assist in reducing the risks to competitors, support staff and spectators.
Rowing ACT is taking a precautionary approach to assist with managing the possible spread of COVID-19 at our regattas. To help with this Rowing ACT is seeking an undertaking from each competitor that:
- They have not been in a declared COVID hotspot in the last 14 days (information on the ACT Health website at https://www.covid19.act.gov.au/community/travel);
- They are not currently (at this time) feeling unwell.
- They will download and use the CBR Check in app (QR Code can be found at the Rowign ACT Tent OR they will physically register their attendance at the Rowing ACT Tent;
- They are not under quarantine restrictions due to being diagnosed with COVID-19.
- They do not reside with a person who has been diagnosed with COVID–19 and who is still under quarantine.
- They are not awaiting a COVID-19 test result nor do I reside with a person who is awaiting a COVID-19 test result.
- They have not undertaken travel overseas or to a COVID-19 hotspot in the last 14 days.
- They give Rowing ACT permission to use the information provided on this form for the purposes of providing information to the ACT or other Government or other entities deemed necessary by Rowing ACT for:
- Contact tracing
- Identifying and assessing risk related to COVID-19; and
- Safeguarding and maintaining the health and safety of participants at Rowing ACT regatta’s.
The items marked with an asterisk are compulsory.